All you need to know to join Future.
1. What does my child need to bring to the soccer school?
Plenty of fluids, suitable clothing & footwear, shin guards and sun protection / hats during summer months.
2. What type of footwear will he need?
We recommend that your child has suitable footwear for playing indoor, hard surfaces and all-weather surfaces. We will also play on grass from time to time and you will be notified of this in advance. We will not allow any metal studs or metal blades at our soccer school.
3. Can parents stay and watch?
We encourage parents to stay and watch. Of course! Just be ready…..... you could end up doing a little demonstrating or playing!!!
4. What time do the sessions start?
Please refer to the training schedule for details of times and venues of each session. We ask that parents ensure that their child arrives no later than 5 minutes before the session begins, although we ask that you stay with your child until the coach is ready to begin his session.
5. What is included in the price I pay for the soccer school?
Sessions, led by FA qualified coaching staff, a certificate at the end of the course and a training kit worth Qar 200, along with many other goodies. Children will also be given plenty of opportunities to win awards for penalty shoot-outs and best attitude.
6. My child has never played football before will he be OK? We pride ourselves on our total INCLUSION program and all children will be treated the same within their groups regardless of ability.
7. Can my child come for a trial before signing up? We don’t encourage trials as we do not believe you get a true reflection of how the child will react in this situation. It takes all children different lengths of time to settle into new environments and we firmly believe that in the environment we create, your child will finally settle and make new friends by just coming along session by session.
What Job opportunities exist at Future International Football Academy?
For information regarding current job vacancies and the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and up to date C.V.
Where can I get information on the Training Schedules?
The training schedule, including timings and venues, are regularly updated and can be accessed through the website.
Are there any tuition fees paid by student-athletes?
Tuition fees are due before each course begins. Places cannot be guaranteed until all payments have been received in full.
Does Future International Football Academy offer transportation for students?
No, Future International Football Academy does not provide transportation for students. Moreover, in the interest of student safety and child protection, parents / guardians are expected to remain with their children throughout the duration of all sessions.
Which development stages are available in the Academy?
There are three key stages of development within the Academy: the learning to learn phase, the developmental phase and the elite phase.
Does Future International Football Academy accept non-Qatari student-athletes?
Yes, Future International Football Academy accepts all nationalities, we have many different nationalities throughout our program now.